- I was allergic to a lot of raw fruits & vegetables until I turned 30. So I’ve been able to eat them for a “couple” of years now.
- I talk to the various animals that visit our yard, & any I see elsewhere. Hopefully the neighbors haven’t noticed.
- I named the chipmunk that lives under our deck “Beck”, because he has a great food storage program.
- I have almost all of the stuffed animals that I ever acquired. My mom got rid of my giant stuffed snake when I wasn’t around.
- A poinsettia showed up on my desk at work with a note attached: “Will you be my mom?” So I have an actual “flower child.”
- My current main squeeze is a growly 70 year old. (in dog years)